Dec 15, 2010

Blogging & Baking

WINTER DAY IN ULLANLINNA

ONE OF THE MOST GENUINE & WARM & PASSIONATE PERSON EVER — SINI

ME PLAYING BAKER IN MY OLD ADIDAS SWEATPANTS & BENETTON SWEATER

I'm not quiet sure what reserve energy I'm running on 'coz my lack of sleep is breaking all records. The weekend sucked all the power out of me. Two days in a row of HC hours of work and later on dragging myself to the regular party session. Go Demi, no party no life. I already begun to regret my decision but, obviously, once I was there, I had no power left to drag myself back home in that freezing cold weather all alone. OF course, I squeezed all my last power to dance a little, chat a little and, in the end, just to sit a lot!

I think I said my good-byes maybe ten times to everybody, got my jacket from the cloakroom.. and after going out and smoking a ciggie.. tadaa, guess what?! I returned to back to the club! The place has some sort of magnetism, can't leave before the DJ's are left, lights are on and staff are heading home as well! No wonder I call it the second home. Maybe next time I'll be wiser and go straight to sleep after a long day and a night at work. Just maybe!

MILLA LEHTO AT WORK

So after Milla Lehto, the resident DJ of the Playground, finished her set, the rest of us who were still there, continued to a friends apartment in the centre to chill-out before heading home. Which didn't happen for a while.. The chill-out session was a better success. Great group of people & a nice chit-chat - just what I needed!

Now, it's Tuesday night, me, with only few hours of sleep behind, and my very close friend Sini, made an effort to bake a cake for tomorrow's party. Iina, the youngest one in our girl-power group, was turning 21. After a few phone calls to check with more experienced bakers, like Sini's dad, on the instructions, we almost made it.. well almost doesn't count. I overdosed triple amount of sugar in the cake base so it turned out in the sugar iceberg after 30 minutes in the oven! Nice job! Didn't help but to do it all over again, both of us wrecked & sleepy were fussing around the cake, trying not to mess up with second trial. After turning the core of the cake three times upside down and downside up, throwing all fruits, jam & cream in there (obviously forgetting about a chockolate) we finally were done! It looked real sweet! Well.. maybe it wasn't quiet straight, and few bananas along with cream were falling out from the sides of the masterpiece but the cake-mission with love was completed! And that was what mattered!
I hope Iina is gonna like it as much as we do.

BIRTHDAY CAKE BY DEMI&SINI

Now I'm off to catch up on Zzz's, looks like Sini has already drifted to another realm, time for me to join her!

JIPPU & SAMULI EDELMANN - JOS SÄ TAHDOT NIIN

No comments:

Post a Comment